Selling your home just became stress-free.
Without an experienced real estate professional, selling your home can quickly become a nightmare. Erica takes all the stress out of navigating the housing market, negotiating with agents, and marketing your home. Erica is experienced in all aspects of real estate, from being informed on industry trends to marketing best practices. The following is a list of questions frequently asked of Erica.
- Do you work as a full-time realtor? Yes, Erica is a full-time real estate agent. She is available 24/7 to answer any questions, comments, or concerns you may have.
- What areas of the market do you specialize in? Erica is experienced in and exclusive to the residential real estate market. Her top priority is selling your home to the right buyer for the best price.
- Do you have a marketing plan to sell my home? Erica creates personalized marketing plans that go beyond posting a simple exterior photo on a single website. She hires a professional photographer, helps stage your home, and advertises the listing on all of the major real estate marketplaces, including Remax, Zillow, and Trulia.
- How many properties do you sell each year? Erica has consistently sold between 65 and 70 homes over the last five years.
- After my home is listed, how often will I hear from you? Erica will provide you with weekly updates about your home’s status, either by phone or email. She will alert you if there is a showing, or if there are any changes in your neighborhood. She is always working for you and can be reached at any time.
- Do you hold open houses for my home? Yes, Erica will host an open house for your home 1-2 times each month to ensure visibility on the market. Many of the homes Erica sells are a result of hosting open houses.
- Can I cancel my listing? Yes, if you are dissatisfied with the service you have received, Erica’s Easy Exit Guarantee allows you to cancel your listing at any time, without any cost to you.